1. Two Fats’ House White - £18.45
Our house wine changes frequently - please ask for details
2. gPG, Garganega Pinot Grigio, Italy, 2013 - £21.25
Lightly aromatic with ripe citrus and baked apple characters. A fresh, easy to drink dry white wine with elegant, soft, lightly honeyed fruit.
3. Sauvignon Blanc Gros Manseng, Domaine Horgelus, 2013 - £23.50 This duo of sauvignon blanc and gros manseng will seduce you with its intense notes of exotic and citrus fruits with a streak of minerality and freshness.
4. Chenin Blanc, Simonsig, South Africa, 2013 - £23.95
Flavours of melons, pineapple and guava explode on the palate. It also has hints of honey and raisin with a smooth creamy finish.
5. Macabeo Chardonnay, Castillo de Montblanc, Spain, 2013 - £24.45
Modern unoaked style of chardonnay with lots of peach and pineapple fruit aromas. A good level of acidity keeps the wine light and refreshing.
6. Muscadet Sevre et Maine, Domaine Manoir, France, 2012 - £25.95
Fresh and zippy with a slight spritz. The perfect partner for seafood
7. Picpoul de Pinet, Domaines des Lauriers, France, 2013 - £28.25
Delicious and light tropical flavours with a subtle undertone of peach and a ripe zesty finish.
8. Gavi “La Battistina”, Italy, 2013 - £29.95
Aromatic, zesty nose with apple, lime, kiwi notes.
9. Sauvignon Blanc, Snapper Rock, Marlborough, New Zealand, 2014 - £31.00
Classic Marlborough, with zingy passion fruit, gooseberry and lime fruit aromas and flavours.
10. Gruner Veltliner, Hopler, Austria, 2012 - £32.00
Fresh and clean with notes of citrus and apple. On the palate there is a delicate minerality and a touch of spice.
11. Real McCoy Riesling, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 2014 - £33.00
Intense lemon-lime flavours and crisp fruitiness with a perfect balance of acidity and residual sugar. Cool hillside vineyards planted with classic varieties and a modern family-run winery have combined to produce distinctive wines with the ripe, concentrated fruity accessibility of the New Worl and the elegance of classic wine styles.
12. Vire-Clesse, Pierre Ferraud, France, 2011 - £34.25
A beautifully rich and delicious wine with flavours of juicy white peach and a hint of zesty lemongrass.
13. Viognier, The Smoking Loon, California, 2012 £40.00
Explosive aromas of apricot, honey and mango fruit salad. Flavours of peach, cantaloupe and lime zest marry to make a wonderfully complex wine that finishes with controlled dryness and acidity.
14. Chablis Domaine Geoffroy, France, 2012 - £42.00
Full and rounded - a perfect balance of rich, powerful flavours and finesse, mellowness and freshness.
15. Two Fats’ House Red - £18.45
Our house wine changes frequently, please ask us for details!
16. Pinotage, Klippenkop, South Africa, 2012 - £22.50
Delicious flavours of ripe strawberry, banana, juicy plums and rich red cherry. Produced in an early drinking style with well-integrated wood and a soft, smooth finish.
17. Tempranillo, Castillo de Montblanc, Spain, 2012 - £23.50
Red berries with a balsamic hint and vanilla characters from the oak ageing.
18. Cabernet/Shiraz, Simonsig, South Africa, 2012 - £25.50
Smooth and well balanced with succulent spiced berry fruit and toasted mocha.
19. Minervois, Pierrick Harang, France, 2012 - £26.95
Complex and fruity nose with violet, blackcurrant, black olives, pepper and cherries. Made from 80% Syrah and 20% Grenache, this wine is full and smooth.
20. Chianti, Castello di Querceto, Italy, 2012 - £27.25
Medium bodied with light tannins, this Italian red is the perfect pairing with rich tomato dishes.
21. Chateau Paruades, Bordeaux Superieur, France, 2010 - £28.95
Bursting with red berries, cedar and cassis - superbly balanced.
22. Rioja Crianza, Bodegas Loli Casado,l Juan de Alzate, Spain, 2009 - £30.00
Predominantly made from Tempranillo, this Rioja Crianza is hand harvested and spends up-to 18 months in French oak. Cherry red in colour with ruby hints. Intense aromas of mature black fruits along with spice and vanilla nuances. Elegance in a glass!
23. Pinot Noir, Tama Vineyard Selection, Chile, 2012 - £30.50
Intense aromas of strawberry, cherries and cloves combined with green tea leaf notes. It is gentle and buttery on the palate with a persistent finish.
24. Malbec, Las Moras, Argentina, 2012 - £32.00
The desert climate produces a soft, full bodied wine with ripe red berries and plum flavours with an elegant touch of smoke and vanilla from its contact with wood.
25. Cabernet Franc, Petit Bourgeois, Loire Valley, France, 2012 £33.00
Aromas of strawberries, redcurrants and cherries “sweeten” the hints of spice. A wonderful freshness makes this wine delicate and easy to drink
26. Cotes du Rhone, Domaine de la Janesse, France, 2011 - £36.50
Juicy flavours of strawberry, black cherry, a tinge of minerality and spices.
27. Pinot Noir, The Smoking Loon, California, 2011 - £40.00
Bold aromas of wild cherry, pomegranate, vanilla bean and a hint of white pepper. Subtle on the palate; fresh cherry, sweetened dried cranberry and basil flavours come into play with layered mocha and walnut nuances rounding out the finish.
28. Cabernet Sauvignon, Jordan Estate, South Africa, 2009 - £41.50
Huge mouth-filling flavours of blackberry, cassis and vanilla. French oak barrels add a complex toastiness.
Champagne, Sparkling and Sticky
34. Georges Gardet Brut Tradition, Champagne, France - £52.75
A mixture of fruit and flowers with a well developed maturity. This Champagne is ripe and fruity with a good length on the palate and a fine finish.
41. Georges Gardet Rose Brut, Champagne, France - £62.00
This rose Champagne is made from 100% Pinot Noir which gives the wine soft red berry fruit flavour and a richness that is perfectly balanced. Gardet is a very small boutique producer with only 12 employees so every bottle is carefully handcrafted.
35. Laurent-Perrier Brut, Champagne, France - £62
Warm toasty notes balance the freshness of fruit. Perfectly balanced with a soft mouth feel that finishes clean yet delicately lingers.
36. Laurent-Perrier Ultra Brut, Champagne, France - £80.25
Light and clean, refined and elegant, this non-dosage Champagne is the perfect aperitif. Pure, delicate aromas and mineral character mingle with richer honey and fruit notes.
37. Laurent Perrier Rose, Champagne, France - £89.75
This shapely bottle is just a hint of what this seductive and lively pink champagne has to offer - rich red fruits and round, long finish.
41. Pol Roger Brut Reserve n/v, Champagne, France - £64.00
On the nose, the champagne is dominated by white flowers, green apple, brioche and a trace of minerality. On the palate there are notes of stone fruits, a certain nuttines and a hint of honey, supporting the freshness of the acidity.
38. Prosecco Spumante Brut, San Giovanni, Italy - £28.50
Sparkling wine with a delicious palate of fresh green apples and soft juicy pears. With it’s delicate and harmonious flavour, it is ideal as an aperitif as well as with fish dishes.
39. Rose Spumante Brut, San Giovanni, Italy - £28.50
Light rose sparkling wine with generous and soft bubbles. Fully flavoured with subtle red fruits and delicate floral notes. Ideal as an aperitif and an excellent accompaniment for fish.
40. Simonsig Kaapse Vonkel, Stellenbosch, South Africa - £37
South Africa’s first ‘Methode Champenoise’ crisp Chardonnay elegance, soft yeasty bouquet and exquisite nutty, biscuit flavours.
32. Anakena Late Harvest Viognier, Cachapoal Valley, Chile, 2012 - £24.50
Intense yellow gold in colour, it exhibits honey, cinnamon, apricot and delicate floral notes. A must try with our fresh fruit desserts.
33. Botrytis Riesling ‘Mellifera’, Jordan Estate, Stellenbosch, South Africa 2010 - £40.50
Honeyed, spiced apricot and white flowers - a beautiful balanced dessert wine that works as well with cheeses as it does with sweets.
Where to find us
Two Fat Ladies City Centre is located on Blythswood Street in Glasgow City Centre.
Two Fat Ladies City Centre
118A Blythswood Street, Glasgow,
G2 4EG Great Britain